- Our lead planners and coordinators limit the amount of weddings they take on to 20 clients a year. That way, they can have time to focus on their client's leads and be on hand to handle any bumps that arise.
- Our lead planners take on less to have time to continue their education through workshops and seminars, attending conventions and taking online courses in an effort to stay on top of their game, providing the very best service to you, our brides and grooms.
- Our planners take the time to work with you, focus on you, take that extra phone call with you, exceeding expectations at every turn.
- We're willing to bet that you're new to this field of venues, photographers, caterers, and dresses...and it's probably a bit confusing, frustrating - the whole nine yards. We're here to educate, explain, and guide you along the way.
- Between talking to the caterer about the perfect time to set up according to the expectations of the venue, who also needs to know what the DJ will be bringing, who needs to know how long the walk down the aisle will be to time the music just right...we've heard it all, and we're here to communicate and chat with the right people to make sure your day goes smoothly.
- We're here to make executive decisions on your wedding day...so we don't have to bug you.
Because, really, who wants to place 150 napkins on their wedding day when the caterer is stuck in traffic?
Meg and her team were amazing for our wedding! We are truly grateful for everything she did to make our day the best day of our lives, we could not have done it without her and her team.
I could not have had my wedding if not for Meg and her team, honestly. The team at Happy to Be are absolute professionals who care about giving you the best day of your life.
“Meg went above and beyond helping us plan and execute our special day! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in search of a planner. Happy to Be Events was worth every penny!”