Our partial service planning is guided help where you need it most, providing recommendations for your vendor team, design elements or logistical elements, a guided checklist, and a team of experts to help you with your day.
- During the time we're working one on one to secure your creative vendors, we're by your side. You have unlimited access to your planner for phone calls, texts, and emails throughout.
- You have not just your lead planner, but also a professional team of expert planners ready to work with you to plan your perfect day.
- We provide custom recommendation for your creative design vendors, and oversee the booking process with your vendors, while still allowing for you to form a relationship with them.
- We communicate and iron out all the little details with your vendors throughout the design & coordination process, including following up, details tracking, and holding accountability.
- We pour over all details, receiving final feedback on your timeline from your vendors, reviewing and editing it and all the details as we move closer to the big day - letting you focus your mind where it matters: on the two of you. We lead and organize the final walk-through at the venue. We invite your caterer, florist, and venue manager to the meeting, discussing the details and layout for the day.
- We finalize the timeline and layout, and send it off to the vendor team. Then, we introduce ourselves before the wedding day to your family and wedding party.
- We lead your rehearsal, prepping your family and friends for your ceremony.
- We arrive on the wedding day prepared, focused, and attentive; running your timeline and managing stress. We cue you and guide you, letting you relax and enjoy.
We break this service into two distinct planning phases: making planning simple
The Creative Phase
During this phase, we:
- design your wedding day, presenting three design options full of ways to make your wedding day beautiful.
We work together to present beautiful, wonderful, crafted days that are special and unique to the both of you. We specialize in days that are as memorable as they are fun, as personalized as they are beautiful.
After we present your designs, we pick your favorite, and work off this vision to acquire vendors that fit within your budget.
- book your Creative Vendors: the florist, the caterer, the stationer, the rentals, the cake, the hair & makeup artist, the favors/experiences/welcome bags, and the transportation. We review presentations, proposals, and contracts, protecting your investment in your day that your vision for your wedding.
- review design with each of the vendors and ensure that the logistics are perfect.
We work carefully through this phase, taking the time to ask every single question that we need to ask, working to make sure every detail is covered.
At the end of this phase, we build in a break to give you peace of mind.
The Capstone Phase
During the third and final phase, we:
- implement the vendor feedback into the timeline.
We reach out to all of your vendors with a curated list of questions to reconcile the planning details and develop a list of final questions for you for your wedding day. We also request that the vendors look over the timeline draft to make adjustments where necessary.
- arrange and attend the final meeting with your florist, caterer, and venue, where we:
1. finalize the floor plans, reserved spots, and seating arrangements
2. go over all details pertaining to the day, such as guest count, entrances, exits
3. check timing, measure flow, and assess the venue where necessary,
- follow up with vendors and send out a finalized final timeline for the day, complete with guest counts, food allergies, detailed decor instruction, and more.
- reach out introduce ourselves to your wedding party, sending off a wedding weekend itinerary two weeks before the wedding day.