Our coordination packages come with a trained lead coordinator and an assistant coordinator who are by your side on your wedding day, executing your vision, orchestrating your vendors, ensuring that your timeline is followed efficiently, keeping you calm and stress-free. We’re prepped and ready for to tell the story that you’ve been writing, putting all your plans into action.
Initial Consultation Meeting to go over the vision, expectations, timeline, and the planning process.
Monthly Email Check-ins
2 30-minute phone calls during the planning process to check in and see how the checklist is going
6-8 weeks before the wedding:
- Pre-wedding worksheets filled out and initial timeline draft sent to vendors
- Final venue walkthrough to discuss layout, timeline, and details
5-3 weeks before the wedding:
- Final vendor reconciliation to ensure that all vendors are on the same page.
- Final in person meeting to discuss any changes and finalize all details.
1-2 weeks before the wedding
- Provide final timeline and layout to all wedding vendors
- Provide wedding weekend itinerary and introduction email to wedding party and family members